Designing A counseling Programme According to Alees's Theory to Modificate Day Dreams for Female Adolescents in the City of Mosul
الملخص1. Designing a programme according to Alees Theory to modificate day dreams for female adolescents in the city of Mosul.
2. Measuring the level of day dreams for female adolescents.
3. Investigating the impact of the counseling programme in modificating day dreams for female adolescents.
The null hypothesis indicates that there is no significant statistical difference between the mean scores of the experimental and control groups in post test concerning the day dreams scale. The research has been limited to first-year intermediate schools female students for the academic year 2017-2018.The researches depends on the experimental design of two equivalent groups. The sample consists of 30 female students 15 students for each group.
Concerning the instruments of the research the following have been prepared:
1. A scale for measuring day dreams has been selected after reviewing literatures. The scale prepared by (Karin Schermmelleh,2010) and consisted of 28 items. The scale has been translated by interpreter. The validity of translation has been fulfilled by giving the translated scale to a jury from English and Educational and psychological departments. The scale has been applied upon a pilot group to test the reliability by using test-re-test method.
2. The counseling programme:
The researches prepared 11 counseling meetings is regards to Alees's theory. The programme has been conducted from 5th. Dec. 2017 to 7th. Jan. 2018.
The day dreams scale has been applied before starting the experiment and at the end. The data has been analyzed by using (Pearson Correlation Coefficient Formula, Deserimination Formula and t-test for two independent groups). The findings show statistical difference between the mean scores of the two groups and for the benefit of the experimental group.This indicates the impact of the programme in modificating day dreams for female students.
In the light of those findings, the researches recommend to depend on the scale of day dreams, which has been translated, when conducting similar researches upon different samples. The researchers suggest to study day dreams in regards to other variables such as (features of personality, attention randomization… etc.)
- عدد الزيارات للمقالة: 122
- مرات تحميل الملف الأصلي للمقالة: 987