The views of teachers and students of the Institutes of preparation parametersTeaching in a democracy
الملخصThe research aims at acquainting the opinion of the institutes of Female teachers training on the democracy of teaching. The sample of the research contained 50 teachers (both sexes) and 62 Female students in the institutes of female teachers training (Nineveh and Mosul).
The researcher used the instrument prepared by Rahma in 2004. This instrument has 24 items: 12 items for teachers (both sexes) and 12 item for female students. The validity was detected through exposing it to some experts in education and psychology. The consistency of the instrument was detected through the use of T-test, and its average was 80%. This average can be depended on –As for results, they include:
1. The opinion of the male teachers and female students was harmonious and correspondent and supportive to the democratic teaching.
2. Male teachers had democracy in teaching concerning receiving female students in their office warmly and apprehending their circumstances without violating justice and equality.
3. Female teachers had also democracy of teaching through their female students in their office and permitting them the freedom of expressing their opinion.
The research concluded some suggestions and recommendation and the most important ones include:
1. Administering a study of the nature of the demo crating life in institutes of teachers training and uncovering the obstacles of the democratic practice inside the educational institutions.
2. Utilizing the research results in spreading the democratic education and applying it the city schools (Nineveh schools).
- عدد الزيارات للمقالة: 156
- مرات تحميل الملف الأصلي للمقالة: 118